2009年9月17日星期四

Woo-Hoo!!

x~~CATHERINE YAP's SKUL Life~~x...

WOO-HOO~~!!!
my sivik project finally finish...
but... still
th $...
those GUYS nt yt pay...
u wil ask...
y nid 2 pay??
O.o..
is bcoz...
my binding $.
my color pens/color pencils $.
& many morr.
So...
they nid 2 pay tis 4 me.
...
Ok...
let's say another thing.
IS TIME 2...
HOLIDAY~~~~
WOO-HOO...!!
coz gt hari raya.
so...
holiday lolx...
^^
**
>< XX hahahahahahahaha feeling happi nw... hm... let me think... gt summorr thing 2 say @ nt... ... oh... yea... almos 4gt... 2day at th skul... my monitor... Tan X X... pul my hair while we 1 2 go home... he's sooooo bad... I hate him lol... ><" &.....erm... 2day very BORING... coz... 2day is th las day 2 skul... then those teacher puasa-ing... sooo sum teacher wil nt teach... But it feel FREEDOM.

没有评论:

发表评论