2009年9月20日星期日

tis blog is talking bout...

My四叔的女儿de wedding day...
It举行at yesterday.
the place of wedding day is at Yong Peng...
actually i stil dunno wat is th place...
so...就当做不知道啦... ^^
ok...let's start de story at my cousin's wedding day.
at th place...
it's sooo 热闹...
soooo many people at there...
i sat at th 亲家席。
very near...th stage.
then th speaker is sooo near at our table.
luckily my ear did'nt broke...haha
i saw th结婚记录at th Powerpoint...
i saw a sentence tat very attracted 2 me.
DANCING IN STAR NIGHT,LIKE A SPIRIT.
soooo ATTRACTED 2 me.
then...
hear th司仪talk lotx of废话...
So boring & noisy.
...
then
talk talk talk...
th food is coming.
we(my sister, brother..)had ate a lotx...
very FULL.
then...
watch th结婚记录at Powerpoint.
those picture is sooo nice.sooo beautiful.(th clothes...)
tis makes me feel very very very羡慕... T3T...
...
then
when th wedding finished...
( ⊙ o ⊙ )啊!
i saw a young man喝醉酒...
而且还醉到很够力咧...
东倒西歪的...
我看到都怕呢...
his frenx all carry him get into th car 2 fetch him home...
but he dun 1 2 get inside th car...
Dunno y leh... ?.?
...
I very tired but i can't sleep properly...(in th car)
sooo TIRED...
U.UzZzZ...
I feel very cold there...
th place is soooo BIG....
like...
DEWAN...
then
th toilet is soooo
DISGUSTING...
@.@
lolx of FLIES...
such as...
BEETLES,MOTHS...
& many more...
sooo...
tis is th story at tat day...

没有评论:

发表评论